"Transport Construction and Production of Building Materials" Department
Gulnara Bektursunova, Master of Tech. Sc., Senior Lecturer
Gulnara Bektursunova, Head of the "TC&PBM" Department, Master of Tech. Sc., Senior Lecturer, has the scientific and pedagogical experience of more than 17 years. She has published more than 35 scientific and educational and methodical works, including 3 educational and methodical works, compiled EMCDs for 5 disciplines, has extensive practical experience in the field of highway construction technology. She was awarded a Certificate of Honor of the Intergovernmental Council of Road Workers in honor of the celebration of the 100th anniversary of L.B. Goncharov, the First Minister of Highways of Kazakhstan for fruitful work on training personnel for the road industry, a Certificate of Honor of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, a Certificate of Honor of the IEC KazGASA.
Teaching staff of the "Transport Construction and Production of Building Materials" Department
The Department of Transport Construction and Production of Building Materials is one of the leading departments of the L.B. Goncharov KazADI, which was established in 2002. KazADI has perpetual licenses for the training of specialists in the field of "Architecture and Construction" in the following educational programs:
Bachelor's degree: "Transport Construction" (majors: "Construction of Highways and Airfields"; "Construction of Gas and Oil Pipelines and Gas and Oil Storages"; "Bridges and Tunnels");
"Construction" (majors: "Technology of Industrial and Civil Construction"; "Mechanization, Power Supply and Automation of Construction"; "Information Systems in Construction"; "Economics and Management in Construction");
Production of Building Materials, Products and Structures (major: Production of Concrete and Ceramic Building Materials)
Master's degree: "Construction"; "Transport Construction".
Doctoral studies: "Transport Construction".
The graduating department of the Academy has a fairly high potential of the teaching staff: 3 Academicians of the International Academy of Transport, 2 Doctors of Sciences, 11 Candidates of Sciences, 1 PhD and 7 Masters of Technical Sciences.
The creation of the "Highways and Traffic Management" Department began in 2002. The first Head of the Department was Esenbek Aidarbekov, Candidate of Tech. Sc., Associate Professor with 30 years of experience in the field of education (UKCRI). He is the author of more than 65 scientific papers, 2 inventions and patents of the Republic of Kazakhstan, including 2 monographs, textbooks and manuals for universities, which are widely used in the training of specialists in traffic management.
During 2006 - 2008 the Department was headed by the Candidate of Tech. Sc., Professor, Viktor Ni, who formed the main staff of the Department, expanded the production and technical base, concluding contracts with the road enterprises on a scientific and production agreement on training specialists through professional practice and employment of graduates of the Academy. Thanks to the initiative of Viktor Ni an educational complex at "Asphaltobeton-1" LLP and "AZMK" LLP was created, where practical and laboratory classes, production and professional practices, collection of materials and registration of diploma projects with the subsequent implementation of the development results into production are conducted.
Since 2011, the Department has been called "Transport Construction and Production of Building Materials".
During 2008-2018, the Department was headed by Gulsum Yespayeva, Candidate of Tech. Sc., Associate Professor. She is the author of more than 15 educational and methodological and scientific works over the past 5 years. She was awarded the Certificate of Honor of the Committee of Highways of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan for her contribution to the development of the road industry in honor of the "20th Anniversary of the Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan", the medal of the Intergovernmental Council of Road Workers in honor of the 100th anniversary of the First Minister of Highways of the Kazakh SSR L.B. Goncharov, the medal "For Contribution to Road Science" in honor of the 55th anniversary of KazdorSRI, the Badge "Kurmetti Zholshy".
Concurrently the following highly professional specialists work at the Department: Doctor of Tech.Sc., Pr., B. Teltaev, Candidate of Tech. Sc., Pro., G. Umarova, Candidate of Tech. Sc., Ass. Pr., A. Zhaysanbayev.
Teaching staff of the "Transport Construction and Production of Building Materials" Department have state awards, honorary titles, certificates of merit for services in the field of education of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the industry, among them: G. Yespayeva, H. Tursumbekova, A. Kiyalbayev, B. Teltaev, I. Kosenko, N. Kopylova, G. Bektursunova, A. Nurakhova.
The faculty of the Department actively represents the Academy at various Councils, conferences, exhibitions and seminars held on the scale of the Republic of Kazakhstan and abroad.
Over the years of the Institute's existence, more than 10 thousand qualified specialists have been trained for the construction industry of Kazakhstan. In accordance with the concluded agreements, KazADI students have the opportunity to continue their education at the Moscow Automobile and Road Institute (MADI), the Siberian State Automobile and Road Academy (SibADI), Tashkent Automobile and Road Institute (TADI).
Ensuring the quality of education in the areas of educational programs is carried out on the basis of contracts with leading industrial and scientific organizations for the practice of students, undergraduates and doctoral students of the Department on their production base. The main partners invariably remain KazdorSRI JSC, KazAvtoZhol JSC, KAZNIIPI Dortrans LLP, Asfaltobeton-1 JSC, AZMK LLP, Doris LLP, BI Group LLP and others.
The Department of "TC&PBM" actively develops cooperation with employers, widely involving them in determining the content of educational programs, conducting classes, assessing students' knowledge, which leads to effective employment of students.
Close cooperation with employers and partner universities contributes to the improvement of the content of educational programs. In particular, on the recommendation of employers, the curricula were clarified and supplemented. Individual organizations and specialists are involved in the development of training programs.
The scientific school of Pr. A Kiyalbayev is represented at the Department. The scientific school of Pr. A. Kiyalbayev – "Improving the transport and operational condition of highways and engineering structures, traffic safety in difficult road conditions, environmental safety in the operation of highways and urban roads and in the use of road construction materials" - is aimed at solving one of the main problems in the field of transport and transport construction.
Every year students and undergraduates of the Department take part in competitions of diploma projects of the ICRC, in the Republican review-competition of diploma projects of KazGASA, in the International Festival of Architectural, Construction and Design Schools of Eurasia.
The staff of the Department take part in International scientific-practical and scientific-methodical conferences not only in the Republic of Kazakhstan, but also abroad.
Scientific student conferences, seminars, and round tables are held annually in KazADI. The materials of the scientific student conference are issued in the form of a collection of scientific articles.
6B073 - Architecture and Сonstruction
B074 - Urban Planning, Construction Works and Civil Engineering
- Construction of Highways and Airfields
- Construction of Bridges, Tunnels
- Production of Building Materials, Products and Structures
7M073 - Architecture and Construction
- Construction of Highways and Airfields
8D073 - Architecture and Construction
- Construction of Highways and Airfields
Internship and Employment
Methodological instructions (MI) on internship 2019
Internship Program on Report Preparation
Places of Internships
Students and undergraduates have the opportunity to undergo all types of practical training in various enterprises of the road industry, transport and construction. Contracts have been concluded for the completion of all types of internships: AZMK LLP, Asphaltobeton LLP, Asema Stroy Company LLP, KazTransGazAimak JSC, Almatyinzhstroy LLP, AMANHOLDING LLP, KazNIPI Dortrans LLP, Doris LLP, KazdorNII JSC, Sapa SZ LLP, etc.
In total, more than 51 internship contracts with enterprises have been concluded for the period of 2019-2025.
Employment and field of activity of graduates.
During its work the Department has trained more than 4000 specialists, many of whom are currently engaged in design, engineering, research, organizational and technological, not only in Kazakhstan, but also far beyond its borders. Among them:
- Shakir Khakhazov - General Director of OSK-Stroyservice LLP, who awarded the "Kurmet" Order (2009), the gold medal "For Impeccable Business Reputation'' (2010), the jubilee medal "Kazakhstan Respublikasinin tauelsizdigine 20 zhyl" (2011). He is an Honorary Builder of the Republic of Kazakhstan, winner of the "European Grant" Honorary award, established by the International Business Council together with the Geneva Institute of Business and Management INSAM. Member of the Council of the Assembly of People of Kazakhstan. In 2012, he was elected a deputy of the Maslikhat of Astana of the fifth convocation. Member of the Standing Committee on Construction, ecology, transport, trade and housing and communal services.
- Khabir Ibragimov - Deputy Chief Engineer of "Kokshetau Zholdary” LLP.
- Shokan Aktaev - Deputy Director of “Helios” LLP.
- Vitaly Brukh - Deputy Director of "Turkish Star" LLP.
- Almas Kemelbekov - Chief Specialist of the Department of Housing and Communal Services, Passenger Transport and Highways.
- Askar Abdullaev - General Director of Progress KZ LLP.
- Nurlan Samambetov - Chief Expert of the Committee of Highways of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Perizat Nurmanova - Chief Expert of the Committee of Highways of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Arman Kairbekov - Deputy Director of the Akmola Highway Department of Kokshetau;
- Ахметова Алмагуль Майдановна - главный специалист Управления пассажирского транспорта и автомобильных дорог г. Астана;
- Almagul Akhmetova - Chief Specialist of the Department of Passenger Transport and Highways of Astana;
- Askhat Saylikhanov - Head of the AHO RSE "Kaz Aero Navigation";
- Maksat Zamanbekov - Chief Engineer of the State Institution "Kazselezashchita" of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Askar Ibraev - Deputy Director of "Balkhash Zholdary" LLP
- Marat Baltashev - Director of the Chagli Oil Depot of the Kokshetau Branch of Helios LLP, etc.