We offer the following doctoral educational programs:
8D07103 — Transport, Transport Techniques and Technologies
8D073 — Architecture and Construction
8D07303 — Construction of highways and aerodromes
8D113 — Transport Services
8D11305 — Organization of Transportation, Movement and Operation of Transport
The duration of KazADI Doctoral programs is 3 years. After defending a dissertation a Doctor PhD academic degree is awarded.
Acceptance of applications for Doctoral programs is carried out by the admission committees and (or) through the information system of the NTC in the following terms:
- from July 3 to August 3 of the calendar year;
- from 1 to 18 November of the calendar year.
Entrance examinations for groups of educational programs for Doctoral programs are held at the following dates:
- from 4 to 20 August of the calendar year;
- from November 19 to December 11 of the calendar year.
Persons entering the Doctoral program submit the following set of documents:
- an application letter in any form;
- document of education (original, when submitting documents to the admissions committee);
- identity document (required for identification);
- the official certificate of Kazakh language exam (KAZTEST) issued by the NCT;
- certificate confirming proficiency in a foreign language;
- a medical certificate in the form 075/y in electronic format, approved by order no. KR DSM-175/2020.
- six photos (3×4 cm);
- a personal personnel record sheet or other document confirming work activity, certified by the HR department at the place of work;
- list of scientific publications for the last 3 calendar years, research plan;
- the results of the preliminary selection (in the field of “Healthcare” education).
The entrance exam to the Doctoral program (computer format) consists of the following blocks:
- an interview with the applicant conducted by the examination commission of the EPGPE (Educational Programs of Graduate and Postgraduate Education);
- written essay;
- test to determine readiness for doctoral studies (TDS – test for Doctoral studies);
- exam questions answers on the profile of the group of the educational program.
4 hours and 20 minutes (260 minutes) are allotted for the entrance exam to the Doctoral program, of which:
- for an interview – 20 minutes;
- on TDS – 50 minutes;
- to write an essay and answers to exam questions on the profile of the group of the educational program – 190 minutes (3 hours 10 minutes).