Current position: Senior lecturer
1982-1987. Agricultural Institute
2001-2003 – Trainee researcher at the Faculty of Economics and Business of the Department of Marketing and Commerce of Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
2003-2006-Postgraduate study of the Faculty of Economics and Business of the Department of Marketing and Commerce of Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
2012-2014 – Master’s degree
Academy of Economics and Statistics, Faculty – Economics, specialty – Finance;
Subjects taught: Organization of rationing and remuneration of labor at the enterprise, Transport economics, Economic theory, Marketing, Macroeconomics, Management, Economics and organization of production, Organization of production and management of the enterprise, Economic security of the company.
Academic degree, academic title, specialty code:
Master of Economic Sciences
Research interests and directions:
Interaction of the banking system with other sectors of the economy and markets; training of personnel in the road transport industry.
1. Awarded a 1-degree honorary certificate Kazadi them. L. B. Goncharova “1st place in the XII-th inter-University scientific and practical conference of students and undergraduates “the Road that we have chosen” to 28 March 2014.
2. Honorary diploma Kazadi them. L. B. Goncharova “For the development of and contributions to the Academy, and in connection with the independence day” in December 2015.
3. Awarded the diploma of Narkhoz University “For preparing students for the Republican Subject Olympiad” in 2017.
4. Awarded the jubilee medal “20th anniversary of L.B.Goncharov KazADI”.
5. Letter of thanks from Akim of Alatau district “For contribution to the development of education” Almaty, 2019
6. She was awarded a Certificate of Honor by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the successes achieved on the path of spiritual and social development of independent Kazakhstan and a great contribution to its prosperity. 2019.
7. Awarded a diploma of the III degree by the University “Turan” following the results of the International Correspondence Student Subject Olympiad. January 30, 2020